It is always better to be safe than sorry. Here are some tips to help you in case you get in an accident:
– Check on your passengers and make sure they’re ok before moving the car
– Call the police and inform them of the accident
– Get a good description of the car and license plate number if possible
– Make sure all passengers have their IDs on them
– If you don’t feel comfortable driving, take a taxi or call for a rideshare
With the advent of self-driving cars, accidents involving these cars will decrease dramatically. The downside is that the automobile-accident attorney will not be in demand.
This does not mean that there is no need for an automobile accident attorney. There are many people who still drive their own car and get in accidents on a regular basis.